I’m so excited to introduce the Choice Hacking YouTube channel, dedicated to exploring the ways the world’s biggest brands apply behavioral science and psychology to their customer experiences.
In each video, we use these real world examples to distill lessons that any business can apply to its customer experience— no matter the size or the industry.
If you enjoy the video, please consider liking and subscribing so more people can find our content, and you get notified whenever a new video is released — our goal for this video is to hit 500 likes, and every single one counts! 🙂
Click here for a direct link to the video or watch it below.
Sources and Additional Links:
- Netflix believes it has 90 seconds to grab user's attention
- Netflix is at war with sleep
- Reed Hastings views personalization as competitive advantage
- Netflix has 50, 000 shows and movies
- The famous jam study via Columbia University
- What is the Cocktail Party Effect?
- 80% of Netflix content watched is from the recommendation engine
- What is Social Proof? (Influence, Robert Cialdini)
- Top Ten Effect
- Netflix wants to create a product for every customer