I’m so excited to introduce the Choice Hacking YouTube channel, dedicated to exploring the ways the world’s biggest brands apply behavioral science and psychology to their customer experiences.
In each video, we use these real world examples to distill lessons that any business can apply to its customer experience— no matter the size or the industry.
If you enjoy the video, please consider liking and subscribing so more people can find our content, and you get notified whenever a new video is released — our goal for this video is to hit 500 likes, and every single one counts! 🙂
Click here for a direct link to the video or watch it below.
Sources and Additional Links:
- What is the Halo Effect?
- People consider good-looking individuals more intelligent, more successful, and more popular.
- Attractive get receive lighter prison sentences when judged for the same crime as an unattractive person.
- Attractive people make more money
- McDonald's and Travis Scott success
- McDonald's stock increase
- History of the Air Jordan shoe
- Additional Air Jordan and Nike history
- Crocs "Break Out Year"