I’m so excited to introduce the Choice Hacking YouTube channel, dedicated to exploring the ways the world’s biggest brands apply behavioral science and psychology to their customer experiences.
In each video, we use these real world examples to distill lessons that any business can apply to its customer experience— no matter the size or the industry.
If you enjoy the video, please consider liking and subscribing so more people can find our content, and you get notified whenever a new video is released — our goal for this video is to hit 500 likes, and every single one counts! 🙂
Click here for a direct link to the video or watch it below.
Sources and Additional Links:
- How IKEA used psychology to become the world's largest furniture retailer
- Three ways IKEA used psychology to become the world's largest furniture retailer
- What is the Sunk Cost Fallacy?
- What is Temporal Distortion?
- Read more about "Dark Patterns"
- The Gruen Effect: How IKEA's Store Design Makes You Buy More
- How IKEA applies the Peak-end Rule
- What is the IKEA Effect?
- Semihandmade: Custom IKEA cabinet fronts
- Hikea on Youtube